Since I’m hacking Life Zero, adding a few things and taking others away, I thought it only fair to rename my project so as to avoid any confusion. So, my simple life methodology will be known as Vitae Simplex (I know, genius). Lest there be a misunderstanding, Life Zero provided the inspiration for this, but I am not not just trying to rip it off.
So, as an introduction to my new lifestyle that sounds eerily like a disease (or some kind of health drink), here are the remixed rules. Future posts will elaborate on them.
- Keep what you need and nothing more.
- 6 months review cycle.
- Out with the old, in with the new.
- Zero debt.
- Time is valuable.
- It is more blessed to give than to receive.
- Take time for family and community.
- The spiritual is important.